Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte
Who needs a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte when you can have a Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte—the flavor of fall in a cup! This pumpkin spice creamer recipe will add some cheer and color to your morning coffee!
I have been craving a pumpkin spiced latte, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and make it without all the sugar and preservatives. I came up with this creamer that can be added to the coffee (iced or hot), tea, or steamed milk.
This creamer is not too sweet, but the maple extract adds a delicious fall flavor. Maple extract is a great addition to your kitchen pantry, as it provides a rich flavor without the added sugar.
Homemade creamers are a simple way to improve your health and cut down on sugar. Homemade creamers are not only cost-effective but also full of good fats and real food ingredients.
Happy October! Enjoy the refreshing morning chill and trees bursting with color with a Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte!
• 1 cup of coconut milk
• 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
• 1 tbsp raw honey (add more if you want something sweeter)
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp nutmeg
• 1/2 tsp maple extract
1) Place all ingredients in a blender.
2) Blend on “mix” or “stir” mode for 10-15 seconds.
3) Scrape down the sides of the blender, and briefly blend again.
4) Store remaining creamer in the refrigerator for up to 4-6 days.
• If you want a warm drink without the caffeine of coffee or tea, simply heat up the entire recipe of creamer and serve warm.
• A scoop can be added to your morning coffee or hot tea.
• Tastes great with a spiced rooibos tea for a variation of a pumpkin chai latte.
• Serve chilled or with iced coffee/tea.