Caveman Coffee Spice Rub Recipe
If you’re a fan of the Trader Joe’s Coffee and Garlic Spice rub, you’re going to be so happy when you find out how easy it can be made from home with Caveman Coffee Co coffee grinds (that if you’re anything like we are, you already have an abundance of). I prefer the Sabertooth Roast because of it’s smoky sweet notes. This improved version of Caveman Coffee Spice Rub Recipe is simple, elegant, and can add a smoky and robust depth to your BBQs this grilling season.
Caveman Coffee Spice Rub
- ¼ cup Caveman Coffee Grounds (Sabertooth Roast)
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Salt
- ½ teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Ground Chipotle Pepper
Caveman Coffee Spice Rub Method:
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients together until combined.
- For best flavor rub into meats an hour or more before grilling.