Flavor God Sautéed Chicken Salad
The savory and tangy zest added by Flavor God’s brand new Paleo Ketchup Seasoning adds the perfect healthy twist to any recipe. Flavor God Sautéed Chicken Salad with Flavor God Ketchup Seasoning is a quick paleo dinner for one and is one of Christopher Wallace’s (founder of Flavor God) favorites to make because its a sauté, which means its easy in nature, quick to make, and yields a ton of flavor!
Salad Dressing Ingredients
- 3 Tablespoons – Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon – Dijon Mustard (optional)
- 3/4 Cup – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add to taste: Flavor God Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn Seasoning
- Add to taste: Flavor God Italian Zest Seasoning
- 1 Cup – Spinach or Arugula
- 1/4 Cup – Diced Yellow Bell Peppers
- 1/4 Cup – Diced Cucumbers
- 1/4 Cup – Mini Tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/4 Cup – Shredded Jicama
Chicken Sauté Ingredients
- 1 Chicken Breast (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1/4 Cup – Mustard Yellow or Dijon
- 2 Tablespoons – Fine Chopped Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon – Flavorgod Ketchup Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon – Flavorgod Pink Salt & Pepper
- 4 Cloves – Fresh Garlic (smashed)
- 1 Tablespoon – Ghee Butter (Add additional if desired)
Flavor God Sautéed Chicken Salad Directions:
Before the sauté, I like to make the salad dressing. Making salad dressing first gives it time to sit in the refrigerator and build in flavor. Make the salad dressing by mixing all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate once done. Then it’s time for the Sauté! It is important to note that the sauté pan is very important, for the sauté you want the pan to be medium to high before the protein hits the pan.
- Heat a sauté pan on medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Next, Add 1tbs Ghee Butter.
- Season chicken cubes lightly with Flavor God Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn
- Add chicken cubes to the hot pan and cook without touching for 2 minutes.
- Once 2 minutes is over, turn chicken cubes to cook on the other side. Let it cool for 1 minute.
- Add garlic cloves, mustard, Flavor God Ketchup Seasoning, parsley, and mix chicken and ingredients together in a pan with a spatula, or by tossing the pan.
- Do this step for 30 seconds to 1 minute to coat the chicken with other ingredients and to ensure the chicken is seared on all sides and cooked thoroughly.
- Remove from heat.
- Next, prep the salad ingredients and plate the salad.
- Drizzle cold salad dressing over salad then place sauté chicken on top. Enjoy!