Strawberry Kiwi Paleo Popsicles
Paleo Popsicles are easy. All you need are a few ingredients, a freezer, and popsicle molds to get started.
2 cups fresh strawberries sliced
4 cups ripe kiwis
1. Puree ripe kiwis in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
2. Set out 6 popsicle molds (amount will vary depending on molds). Fill each mold with sliced strawberries. Finish by filling each popsicle mold with the kiwi puree, leaving about 1/4 inch of space from the top (to allow expansion).
3. Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 6 hours or until completely frozen.
4. Run the popsicle mold under warm water to remove the frozen popsicles.
* Optional: Puree Kiwis with 1 cup of pineapple juice.
Strawberry Kiwi Paleo Popsicles by Karen Pendergrass