Bacon Wrapped Roasted Scallops Recipe
Whether it’s for the appetizer or main course, bacon-wrapped anything is pretty much culinary gold. But the best part about this Paleo Bacon Wrapped Roasted Scallops recipe is not only that it is incredibly easy, but it features Wild-Caught Alaskan Weathervane Scallops and directions from the pros at Beetnik Foods.
- 1 package Certified Paleo Beetnik Weathervane Scallops
- 1 package your choice of bacon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Rinse your scallops, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut your bacon strips in half and wrap each scallop.
- Secure the wrapping with a toothpick and place on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes, flipping at the halfway point.
- Depending on how do you enjoy your bacon you can place them under the broiler for an additional 3 minutes.