Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs
6 Pasture Raised Eggs
4 pieces of Bacon, cooked crispy
1/3 Cup Primal Kitchen Foods Mayo
2 Tsp Dijon mustard
1 Tsp Chipotle powder
Salt to taste
- Place eggs in a pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then cover, remove from the heat and set aside 8 to 10 minutes.
- Peel eggs, and cut lengthwise.
- Spoon yolks into a small mixing bowl, and pour in mayo, mustard, chipotle, and salt, and mix until smooth.
- Spoon filling into each egg.
- Garnish with crushed bacon.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to allow them to ‘set’.