Paleo Adult Coffee
If half the day you wonder if it’s too late for coffee while the other half you wonder if it’s too early for alcohol, Paleo “Adult” Coffee is your answer.
Why is it called Paleo Adult Coffee? When my mother asks me what kind of stuff my brother or I plan on getting into over the weekend, we often say we’ll be “adulting”, turning adult into a verb while effectively dodging questions.
My favorite part about being an adult is hands down the ability to make choices for myself, and one of my favorite weekend “adult” choices involve alcohol.
Ingredients of Paleo Coffee:
- Vodka (grape or potato based)
- 1 cup of Caveman Coffee
- Stevia 1 serving
- 1 square of Pure7 Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Shavings or cocoa
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Against All Grain’s Coconut Whipped Cream
- Brew coffee.
- Add stevia, dark chocolate square, and vanilla to coffee and stir.
- Add shot of vodka.
- Top with Coconut Whipped Cream
- Dust with chocolate shavings or cocoa
- Enjoy “adulting”.