Smoky Paleo Pork Broth with Shiitake
- ½ Shiitake Mushrooms washed
- 2 cups Pork Ribs, cut into small pieces
- 10 medium dates, seed removed
- 4 quarter-inch slices of fresh ginger
- 6½ Cups Certified Paleo Bare Bones Smoked Pork Broth
- Salt to taste
- In a small pot, cover ribs with water and blanch for about 5 minutes, removing foam to ensure a clear broth.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a large pot, add the pork ribs, mushrooms, dates, ginger, and Bone Broth and cook for 20 minutes on high heat.
- Reduce to low-medium heat, and cover.
- Simmer for an hour stirring every 20 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.